Monday, December 21, 2015

Ding 110 - the rat is dead

Yup, that's one dead rat.


OVERKILL . . . and special thanks goes out to Vanessa Mythdust and Katherine Light of the Mercenaries for Hire for sticking it out, sharing the strat, and killing the rat.  At the end of the day it's a pretty simple strat, but also a pretty unforgiving one as well. Vanessa tells me she still needs to update the guide after the addition of the Spinysaur hits and the fact you CAN use a healing pet, but if you're looking for a guide, check it out.

And with that, Polaris is done for Thomas Lionblood. MAN, I REALLY LIKED POLARIS! It wasn't too difficult, had a really fun story, and was pretty, uh, chill. (Sorry for that pun.) I'm putting that as one of my favorite worlds of all time.

We met some solid new enemies like Rasputin and this guy . . . Pit Boss Minak, who you get to take down a couple times.



Beware anyone that offers you green crystal implants, Minak . . . it won't end well . . . even if they look amazing under black lights and everyone wants to dance next to you at the club.

I also took the time to grab my new Winged Sorrow Death spell while I was at it -- livestreamed it in fact! Here's the highlight if you'd like to check it out.

Watch live video from Stingite on Twitch

Not too difficult at all. :)

The new camera pans during dialog in Polaris?!  I rate them 10/10 amazing.

Now I need to go back and finish up all my side quests on Thomas and maybe grab a few extra pieces of gear from Darkmoor. THAT, sounds like good Twitch fodder for over the holidays.

Happy Dueling

1 comment:

Edward Lifegem said...

Wow, Congratulations! That was very nice of Vanessa and Katherine to help you out! :D Now... i think it's time that my storm wizard makes it to level 110. After Christmas though, I'm busy this week. Speaking of Christmas, I hope you have a Merry Christmas! :)