Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Wizard101 "Operation: Cleanup" "Subject: Gardening"

Ever since Double Gardening Rewards were introduced into The Spiral, I've been sitting on a nasty little problem -- pages and pages of King Parsley and Evil Magma Pea Seeds.  I mean, it was a problem before since King Parsley used to love to reseed like crazy, but now it's just out of control.


Now, thanks to the Seed Vault where I can stash those extra one-off seeds and thanks to the ability to simply force feed Lady Dexter Parsley by the truckload, I think I may finally reclaim some of my bank space back that was all kinds of overstuffed. Woot!


How many people would like a mass feed to pet button for feeding multiple items to a pet at once?  I mean, it was kind of cool seeing if Lady Dexter was going to spit out 180 gold or gain some experience, but there's gotta be a way for me to more easily clean house when I'm in the mood to clean house, amirite? (Who will come forward to tell me they've been saying that for years?) (Which programmer will come to me and yell DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE ASKING?!)

Anyway, it's a good time to clean house because . . . I need money and Lady Dexter needs some XP! (She got 10 percent of the way to Ultra on King Parsley alone. LOL.)


Why do I need money? Because of the evil Roger the Shrubber!!!


300,000 for that Plant All spell . . . dang . . . Time to Farm (farm, not garden . . . get it? Oh, it's not that funny whatever.)

. . . or start up a Stinkweed Garden . . . I hear those make a lot of money and sellables. THE GARDENING STRUGGLES ARE REAL, PEOPLE!

Happy Dueling!

No comments: