Thursday, July 30, 2015

KI Live Today + Roger That + Ultra Dexter

First, I just wanted to put a reminder out there that we're having KILive today! Head to this page, follow us on Twitter @Wizard101, and watch at 4:00 PM US Central (on Thursday, July 30th, 2015).

We'll be hitting Pirate101, Wizard101, and just a dash of Rise and Destroy.

~~

Second, I sold a bunch of those rank 5 pet snacks from my Elvis Parsley hoarding and Roger and I are buddies again. MASS PLANT SPELL!


~~

Third, the infamous Lady Dexter is now an Ultra Pet! YAY! I'm still on the hunt for a really good death gem for her, but for now, Death-Eye will work (less fizzles are always good, right?).


Any suggestions for what to socket Lady Dexter with? She's a pretty solid defensive healer pet.

Happy Dueling!

1 comment:

Edward Lifegem said...

I love KI Live and always try not to miss it! Congratulations on your new Ultra Pet, I'm actually thinking about trying for one soon too. :)