Saturday, June 15, 2013

The Avalon Song (Zafaria Remix by DJ Friendly)!

WAZZZZZZZ UPPPPPPPP?!?!?!

Sorry . . . I'm just excited because for the past few weeks I've been messing around with The Chez's Avalon Song. I emailed him after his song hit the world, and asked if I could remix his tune for fun, and he said YES!

I've now uploaded this remix to my Google Doc site where I keep all my remixes:

The Avalon Song (Zafaria Remix by DJ Friendly)

And, if you don't know what I'm talking about, here's a link to a few posts ago where I talk about the awesomeness that is The Avalon Song. I love the original, obviously, and I think it's really cool (and to be celebrated) whenever anyone in the community expresses themselves creatively like this. *round of applause for The Chez*

Anyway, I hope someone at least enjoys that remix as much as I had fun making it. :) hehe.

Happy Dueling!

1 comment:

Sky said...

Can we please have a link to all of you remixes? Pretty please?!