Thursday, January 17, 2013

Itzen Kaan Starring in The Destruction of Fin Dorsal!

YO!

So, in case you haven't heard, the Tribal Crew Pack dropped today in Pirate101 and it's pretty epic! Tons of awesome loot is to be had in this pack, but the super rare loot to be had in this pack are the five Aztecosaur companions.

I was lucky enough to score one of these today! Itzen Kaan is my Ptero Otomi Privateer companion. He's pretty epic! Comes complete with a buff and a heal spell even. :) The best thing though? THE DANCE! hehe.

I was asked about what this looked like over Twitter, so I took a few minutes here to record Itzen doing his thing in Pirate101 against everybody's favorite Cutthroat.

Check it out.



Oh man . . . the dance just kills me.

Happy dueling!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lol I hope I get that companion! Looks epic ^_^ my favourite out of the five Aztecosaurs.