Sunday, June 3, 2012

Cerise Pixie Raffle for Pet-a-Palooza 2012!

Hello all my fellow wizard-y people! This is Bailey Skystaff (aka Uber Wife) posting today.

Things have been pretty dull here on TFN lately with my Thomas joining the pirates and with me being at Nanamancers for the past month with no Internet, but when I got word that pet-a-palooza had hit the spiral I thought, what a wonderful way to make a comeback! (Anyone who knows me knows there is nothing I like more in game than my pets!)

Professor Greyrose gave us a number of codes to give away for a pet-themed contest. Since we are both so busy lately, we'd like to make this as simple, yet as fun as possible, so let's do a raffle!

First, the prize: We've got a ton of these little cuties to give away!


That's the amazing Cerise Pixie that comes with a card of Unicorn!


It's a really cool pet for some lucky winners!

Here's how you can enter: Just post a comment on this thread with the name and type of your current favorite pet you're using in game and leave us a way to contact you in case you win. This can be your email, Wizard101 Central username, or your Twitter name. (All email addresses and responses will be deleted after this contest is done.) And that's it! I'll use random.org to choose the winners on the morning of June 8th, 2012.

Best of luck and as Thomas would say, "Happy dueling!"

2 comments:

Stingite said...

RAFFLE CLOSED!!!
RAFFLE CLOSED!!!
RAFFLE CLOSED!!!
RAFFLE CLOSED!!!

No more entries past this point!

RAFFLE CLOSED!!!
RAFFLE CLOSED!!!
RAFFLE CLOSED!!!
RAFFLE CLOSED!!!

Anonymous said...

My favourite pet is the sea dragon
Its name is Sir oscar :)