Friday, March 23, 2012

Puzzle me this, Wizard101 Fans!

I know what you've come here for, Wizard101 fans! Here are my pieces of the puzzle:


Ohhhh, KingsIsle is playing the Riddler!



That's right, pieces of a puzzle have been (or will be soon) scattered throughout the fansites of Wizard101. From what I understand, these puzzle pieces will most likely be appearing today at the following locations:

Wizard101 Central
Wizard101 Wiki
Ravenwood Radio
Petnome Project
Mythspent Youth
Legends of the Spiral
That Pyromancer
Ditto Wizard
Diary of a Wizard
Paige's Page
Valerians School
West Karana

Go grab your Gimp or a good pair of scissors, and I hope my tulip and shrub puzzle pieces help you solve the clue! :)

Happy Dueling!

4 comments:

shiarie said...

:). Thanks Friendly.

Anonymous said...

None on your blog?
But arent you an official fansite too?

Stingite said...

@anon: I'm not sure what you mean, but I am showing two of the puzzle pieces for the contest in this post? Are you not able to see them?

Anonymous said...

Are your puzzle pieces in the same scale as the other sites?