Monday, December 5, 2011

Plant-a-Palooza

As the patcher states so boldly, it is plant-a-palooza season! You can read all about it here. Basically it's an "up to" 50% off sale on those awesome crown plants, and they've introduced a new plant, the Ivy League, and brought back the Happy Holidaisy (where's the giving tree! ;))


Awww, just look at these little ivy league babies!


Here's a list of their likes that have been found so far (minus pixie).


I don't know how many people out there know what these things drop as a harvest . . . they're too new! But with the price they're going for, my money is on Hambrosia. ;)

That'd be great wouldn't it?

I currently have my garden as half Evil Magma Pea and half Ivy League. All I had to do was plant my boom shroom a few paces away in the opposite direction of the Ivy League. That'd be a no-no since the Ivy League don't appreciate the subtleties of exploding mushrooms. Pffft! At least magma peas don't care about fickle pickles and despairagus.

I'll let you know if I find anything out and vice versa, k?

Happy Dueling

3 comments:

Sierra Starsong said...

Any clue what a Fish Fountain has to do with Ivy League? I don't get the joke there.

For other likes, it's probably something student related - a Student Desk, or one of the books or bookshelves.

Kevin BattleBlood said...

@Sierra: Most universities and colleges have a symbolic fountain, dedicated to some significance about their school. Maya Lin designed a "water table" for Yale (displaying the number of female students each year in an outward spiral, a token of appreciation for growing numbers of Ivy League women), Stanford (computer-controlled clock for Engineering students), and UC Irvine (not Ivy League, but still a decent school).

Anonymous said...

I know that this is off topic but does anyone know when Grubs Guardian comes out? I have been waiting for the update since Zafaria.