Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Ivy League Plants Growing Up!

I snapped a picture of the snobby fellas. Look at that one to my left giving me a dissatisfactory grade.


I have yet to harvest these (I'm a day behind those who bought them out the gate), but people on Central are starting to confirm the Ivy League's regular drops are a treasure card, a couple of gems, and some gold. Treasure card harvests so far have been reported to be as follows:

- Insane bolt
- Sacrifice
- Guidance
- Triage
- Availing Hands

. . . now the wait is on to see if the final harvest is a big mega-snack payout or not.

Happy Dueling!

4 comments:

Alexander Fire Blade / Alexander Fuego Audaz said...

This looks cool, I hope that the people who paid for them get big rewards, hope it's worhwhile.

Well, I wanted to thank you for the code you gave me for my pic can you tell me where to find those?

Thanks :D

-Alexander Fire Blade / Alexander Fuego Audaz

Jordan Stormshade said...

Just stoppingby to say Hello

Unknown said...

DON'T PLAY WIZARD101 IT IS ILLUMINATI!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW WHAT IS ILLUMINATI CHECK OUT THIS VIDEO! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBKDZhu-EZw)

w said...

lol, the symbols are a bit shady...